Friday, May 02, 2003

Now don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got til it's gone
~Counting Crows, "Big Yellow Taxi"


That's why, NEVER take anybody for granted... because you might only realize the value of someone (or something) when it's gone.

--------------------
On the 6th of this month, I'll be on my 4th month working in this company. By then, I will have the option to leave anytime I want. Two months from now, I will get the chance to prove myself worthy of being a regular employee (and of course, get all the perks of being one).

For three months already, I haven't seen my crush in the office. I thought he already vanished into oblivion or maybe because our schedules don't meet. But yesterday, I saw him again. The feeling was like in high school. I never had this hiatus of not having a crush before. It's been so long since I had one. But the "feeling" was re-instated again. It's good to be affected that way. Although I have a special someone now, crushes are different. I guess I just miss being a kid again.

No comments: