Sunday, May 04, 2003

Keep Counting

Sometimes, we don't have to make decisions in life. Fate just leads us to a path in which we don't have much of a choice. We could fight back. But if we do, we more likely will emerge weaker than stronger. Things happen for a reason. Sometimes, it's better going with the flow than against it... because sometimes, blessings come in disguises. I guess I still have faith in fate. Or maybe, I am just tired of making decisions.

Ten years ago, my mom left us for a job opportunity in Manila. I graduated in elementary without her placing the medal I earned on my chest. Now we are together in Manila, she has to go to Laguna for another job opportunity. I guess it's better than before since she can come back home during the weekends. Count the blessings, right?

I wonder what's the most effective way in releasing stress, anger, anxiety, sadness in one blow...

i'm so tired of being here
suppressed by all of my childish fears

~Evanescence, "My Immortal"

No comments: