Wednesday, September 24, 2003

He was drunk last night and that explained it. He is sick right now (headache and runny nose) and I think it is just karma. Hehehe! After an abundance of apologies and bucketful of tears, everything is ok now. Let's hope we can keep it at that. At least he knows I need help in keeping this relationship.

I'm here at work wearing my college white uniform. It's a bit small for me since I got fatter after 3 years but I sure miss wearing white. This is my get-up at work tonight since we are having this program of increasing our productiviy and one of the plans was for us to wear a "motif" once a week. This week is a "school wear" week. At first it was embarrassing since I'm wearing all white but when someone asks me what school this is, I proudly say "UP. PT." Oh yeah! I miss being a student although I don't miss most of my instructors. Hahahaha!

No comments: