Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Listen In

A special team was made for a prospective client of our company. I dunno if it would make me feel better when I knew that some business-looking foreigners will be barging in on our calls (yeah, and that includes ME). I dunno if being chosen as one of the reps will make me feel scared or proud as hell. I'll try my best, but I assure you that with the quality that I will be showing, time will be sacrificed. That means better quality, longer time. I had to choose one, you know. So goodbye handling time! Mwahahahaha!
(Whatever.)

Oh by the way, I got a message from him telling me I am not "strangling" him. This was his reply to my dramatic and apologetic message to him last night while he was asleep. He is bound to some "family duties" today. Darn, I miss him.

No comments: