Friday, September 05, 2003

The Plagiarist

Though I read only my friends' blogs, I just joined a movement against (blog) plagiarism. I got it from a friend and I think it sucks when other people copy your work. Personally, I would not want someone, especially a stranger, claim my work as her/his own. I mean, don't you have your own talents and skills for that? Or is the only skill you have just copying? I dunno what I would feel if I read someone else's blog and find my exact same words and experiences there. I'll probably squeeze her eyes out of her face when I see her so she cannot read anymore. (Gross, huh?) Hahaha!

I'm going to write more about this after work. I have used up half of my meal break because of this. But that's ok. I think it's good I have another thing to focus on.

No comments: