Friday, September 05, 2003

Slept for ten hours. I thought it may help lessen the stress. It didn't. I woke up not speaking a word to my cousin. I have nothing to say to her. They were watching "Harry Potter" earlier. My sis tried to place magical ink on my shirt and I just snapped at her. I'm such a bitch.

I was late at work. I don't want to go back but I have to. Yesterday, I had a caller who used foul words at me. (Damn fuckin' shit?) I was so angry and sad that time I want to cry. But I did not. It was not my fault. It was his stupidity. I think the stress is too much on this job. The pay is not worth it. But I need the pay. I have problems myself and when I get to work I am also bombarded with other people's problems.

My sister knew I was crying while I was preparing for work. I just don't want to continue this daily routine anymore. SSDD. I was just sad since I called him and he made me realize that a lot of people are counting on me. He told me the dreams I had before. It's just frustrating to dream and then realize they will just remain dreams. So, I just stopped dreaming. I don't know what to do now. I don't know what I need to do to stop feeling this way.

I'm glad he is there. We'll meet up tomorrow for breakfast.

No comments: