Tuesday, September 02, 2003

My cousin arrived from Iloilo. She is staying with us for a week to process her immigration papers. How I envy her.

She's a nurse. Why didn't I take Nursing before instead? Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. I haven't spent much time with her since I was asleep most of the day when the rest of my family are doing their best to entertain her and make her feel welcome. They went to the mall earlier too, but I was at home asleep. Not to mention the weather is kinda rough lately that I'd rather sleep than get stranded somewhere far from my bed.

This is my last day in my refresher course. I also learned I will be under a new supervisor starting tomorrow. Whoopee! I hope everything goes well in my new team.

He asked me to go out with him tomorrow. He wants to watch "S.W.A.T." with me. It's cool since my schedule will be changing later. I'll get off work at 5AM but I'll be coming in tomorrow at 10PM. Back to my old 10PM-7AM shift.

No comments: