Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Addendum

The kid was sexually harrassed by the brother of his stepfather. This is one rotten news we received today. The confirmation came from the mother who called from the States. It's so sad she never did anything even though she knew this was happening. The kid's reason was he did not want his mother and stepfather to fight that's why he lied about the bruises on his body.

They are now planning for him to quit school. I think it would be best but I hope they keep an eye on him. I hope they do find a good child psychologist for the kid. It's good that he is not violent and withdrawn.

I do feel sorry for the kid and for him. I feel so helpless.

--------------------
Two more days to go before Tagaytay day. I feel excited since it's been a long time since I went there. I also feel guilty for enjoying myself while he is having major problems in his life. But I will see him this weekend. Even if it means going to Cavite first before going home. (I hope my parents won't read this. Hehehe!)

--------------------
Anyways, I have seen the trailer of "Return of the King". I can't find the exact words to describe it. I'm just excited!

"There can be no triumph without loss... no victory without suffering... no freedom without sacrifice..."

No comments: