Monday, October 27, 2003

Changes

Changes are actually inevitable. Sometimes we can change things in our lives but sometimes we cannot. We would have to accept those things we cannot change.

At work for example, I already have a new schedule. This will last until the end of the year. I'll be starting my shift at 9:30PM-6:30AM Manila time. That means I will be under another supervisor (I am definitely going to miss my previous team!). Then I just found out that I will be handling a different type of call! I think I need a refresher course since I forgot some stuff after about 3 months of taking another type of call. I hope I can handle this...

Another change is the fact that I won't be seeing him until the 2nd week of November. I hate the feeling. I really miss him a lot now. It's so depressing...

No comments: