Thursday, October 16, 2003

Whines

"Love begets love", my mother said.

In order to maintain a great relationship, there should be Communication, Courtesy and Compromise.

Sometimes it's hard to be far away from someone you love. Good thing technology brings people closer in the sense that we can communicate through the internet or via mobile phones.

Sometimes I worry when time passes and there is no communication between me and my friends and some special people in my life. I wonder if they have changed through the course of days or weeks or months or years. I also wonder if the person will still be the same once we see each other again.

So, I don't think it is a mortal sin if I want someone to keep in touch with me or to reply to my messages, right? Coz if I don't get a reply I feel ignored and unimportant. Maybe I can try not replying too so that some people would know how it feels...

Sorry, I am such in a sulking mood today. Blame it on the monthly period.

No comments: