Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Perfect

I barely had 4 hours of sleep... The cab driver "toured" me around Makati that's why I am late for work today (he basically went to one-way streets that went farther from my supposed destination). He's just one of those people taking advantage of others so he'll get more money for himself... But that's okay. I am a happy person.

He was surprised with the cake and the letter. I knew because he just gave me this really tight and warm hug. He told me everything I wrote was true (of course, why would I write a lie?) Then I rested for a while and he cooked for me a very delicious lunch. He said he just made up the recipe but I think he is a pretty good cook and he does not want to brag about it! The cake had no candles coz I don't think all candles would fit there (Hahaha!) but we sang the birthday song like kids having a party for two. There was no fancy ambiance and all that but it was perfect for me.

No comments: