Thursday, October 02, 2003

We nearly broke up today. But I'm glad we did not. It's good that there are things such as apology and patience.

I thought during one of the lowest points in his life, he would need someone. I guess that someone's not me. Why? We're at the stage some people call the "cool off" stage. But not exactly that since I am not sure what the real meaning of that term is. He told me I'm important in his life but he does not want to involve me in all his problems. So what's the use of this relationship? All I know is I'm giving him all the time and space that he needs. I'm selfish, I know. I demand time from him. But since he's spending more time with his son, I decided to back off. I don't have the right. I understand.

Maybe I need the time too. Maybe I could spend more time with my sister and friends (I just hope they can spend time with me but they're too busy nowadays). Maybe I could start watching movies alone again. Or maybe, just maybe, he'll realize my worth once I'm out of his life.

He can always reach me when he needs me. He can always tell me when he's already found a space for me in his life. I hope when he does, I'm still here waiting for him.

--------------------

Oh and not to mention I just read an email sent to him by his ex-girlfriend telling him she is not over him yet.

No comments: