Thursday, October 30, 2003

Friendster

I created an account there due to insistent public demand in my workplace. It seems like everyone at work is connected to this site. I thought what the heck, it's just another internet friendly thingy, so why not. Unlike some people I am not that addicted. I don't make it a goal to reach 500 friends. I just wanted to keep in touch with friends and acquaintances since the world is an ever-changing place and who knows, I may not see some of my friends in person again. It's always nice to keep in touch.

Then one idle hour, I searched the gallery using the names of some people I remember from school way, way back in my high school and elementary days. I was surprised, a little shocked and excited when the name of my former crush in grade two came out. Imagine, grade two! I last saw him in 1989. Then I browsed his profile. I knew it was him. Let's see if he can still remember me.

Anyways, I also found another long lost friend and I hope he agrees to be "friends" with me.

--------------------

Another bout of OPM...

IKAW LANG ANG MAMAHALIN
Joey Albert (Louie Ocampo/Joey Albert)

Sa bawat pag-ikot ng ating buhay
May oras na tayo'y kailangang maghiwalay
Puso'y lumaban man, walang magagawa
Saan pa, kailan ka muling mahahagkan

Kulang man sa 'tin itong sandali
Alam ko na tayo'y magkikitang muli
Hangga't may umaga pa na haharapin
Ikaw lang ang mamahalin

Puso'y lumaban man walang magagawa
Saan pa, kailan ka muling mahahagkan

Kulang man sa 'tin itong sandali
Alam ko na tayo'y magkikitang muli
Hangga't may umaga pa na haharapin
Ikaw lang ang mamahalin


--------------------
Waaaah!

No comments: