Monday, November 17, 2003

Gifts

It has been months now since I attended the moot for TPTS. Yesterday, I was able to attend one since it's my day off and I have the money to pay for the book I reserved. I was glad I went since I got to meet new people and got to talk with friends I haven't seen for a long time. I was a bit late coz I have to wait for my sis finish her ROTC. It was also my advance birthday treat for her. Turned out I was the one who got a treat. It's always tough attending moots without my friend coz I miss her more when I go alone. Then again, she gave me the best gifts I had this year. They were late birthday gifts for me but I didn't care. Thank you so much. Thanks to you also for keeping them for me. I'm so sorry for the delay.


A Guide to Tolkien by David Day



I got the Legolas and Gimli "The Two Towers" bookmark

No comments: