Friday, November 07, 2003

I had only four hours of sleep earlier but spending time with him instead was well worth it. I never thought I missed him a lot until I saw him. Three hours worth of talk over brunch was not enough. I'm hoping to spend more time with him 'coz I don't want to end up singing Avril's "Why" (Are you and me still together? Tell me!). But I know it's going to be tough since he would be busy with his job hunting starting next week. I wish him luck though.

--------------------

I got this irritation in my left eye. The nurse said it was an infection. It's not sore eyes or anything contagious but I stopped wearing my contact lenses for two days now. So, if you see me squinting every now and then, it's just me seeing blurry images from afar. I'm near-sighted (like all my family members).

--------------------

Jesse Bradford

Got home tired and my father gave me this postcard. It was from Jesse Bradford. Well, I don't think it personally came from Jesse. The return address is his fan club address. But honestly, I cannot remember if I wrote him a letter before or checked out his site... I really don't know. But my name and address were correct. I wonder how they got those info. Anyways, I like the guy a lot. Saw some of his movies when he was a kid and I knew that he'd turn out ot be a gorgeous lad. He's not active in making movies but he is in theater. But the coolest part of it was he personally wrote my name on the postcard (with his black and white photo), wrote a dedication, drew a heart and signed it using a silver pen.

*teeny bopper me on the loose!!!*


Jesse Bradford postcard

--------------------

Thank God it's Friday.

No comments: