Monday, November 03, 2003

I went to the bookstore earlier and I realized that I've been missing a lot of stuff lately. There are a lot of great books out there! New books from Paulo Coelho, Anne Rice and Nicholas Sparks! *drool* The main reason why I was browsing for some books was that I wanted to get a birthday present for my sis. Her birthday would be on the 26th, but she was feeling crappy last weekend. I told her I'd pay for her F4 tickets (she's been dreaming of meeting Vic Zhou), but despite that, my mom would not allow her since she went to the last concert (wherein Vic Zhou did not perform). Then we saw dozens of Eoin Colfer's "The Eternity Code" (book three of Artemis Fowl) and she said that book would be a nice gift instead. So, I'm saving up for it.

--------------------

I went to work earlier and noticed that some of the homes on our street already have glittering Christmas lights on their windows. Time flies by so fast...

--------------------

He thinks I'm mad that's why he is worried. Am I? Maybe I am. I mean, I was lucky if he sent me at least three messages a day. I don't think he missed me as much as I missed him. Quite unexpectedly, he already arrived in Manila from the province. I dunno when I'll be seeing him. Am I looking forward to meeting him? I'm not sure. I was hurt. I'm not making plans. I'll let him formulate a plan for a change.

No comments: