Thursday, July 14, 2005

back to living

After the 3-day hullabaloo (and the wonderful July 11 vacation leave), I'm back to my old self-- daily work routine, body aches and pains (from muscle strain due to an embarrassing fall two days ago, menstrual cramps and back aches), lonely moments and the like. That's why I'm always looking forward to planned weekends, events, other geeky/musical gatherings, parties and even the simple hanging out with long-time-no-see friends. I am no party animal but I would love a breather or two just to break my SSDD* lifestyle.


This weekend, if circumstances allow, I might watch my brother's band perform this Saturday in Marikina for Riverbooze Bar's first anniversary SMB party. He's playing bass guitar for Fortress. They'll be one of the front acts for well-known OPM bands like Hale and Cueshe. I hope the digicam batteries won't die on me.


-------
*SSDD: Same Shit Different Day (from Stephen King's "Dreamcatcher")

No comments: