Thursday, July 07, 2005

set?

First of all, thank you for the card and beautiful post cards. Got the mail today. I love them! Also, I was not supposed to blog today but you asked for it. Hehehe! So, here goes...





I don't know why despite sleeping at least 6 hours everyday, I still feel tired and sleepy at work. Maybe it's psychological. Well, if only I can fast forward the days, I wish it were Saturday already. Although I don't want it to be my birthday yet...





I am so excited! I make sure it inspires me to finish the day's work. I've been reading the author's journal and he has been writing about his experiences in Singapore. I wonder what he's gonna write about the Philippines. I am actually quite anxious. During the volunteers' meeting, we were hoping it won't rain or there won't be any rallies or an EDSA 4 of some sort. *shudders at the thought* I hope his experience here will inspire him to write a book. Hehe!


I was also wondering how I wanted to look like that day... Oh, I don't think I have much of a choice to wear a costume coz I will be wearing a black volunteers' shirt. Haha! If only I knew how to put some makeup to look like this:







Finally bought myself "Smoke and Mirrors". It's one of my birthday gifts (hehe) to myself. It's the first Gaiman book I'll ever get to read with his signature on it! Wa-hoo! =)


Smoke and Mirrors

2 comments:

loryces said...

yay! you got 'em! you're welcome. least i could do for a friend. :)

sayang isang makapal ng eye makeup at ankh necklace lang ang kelangan mo to be 'death.'

aba oo nga noh! sana walang rally pag sa signing nya. :(

Unknown said...

thanks ulit! i can't find an ankh necklace eh and i don't know how to put thick eye makeup. :(