Sunday, July 24, 2005

missing Saturday

After sleeping most of my Saturday away and missing Gabe's party (argh! so sorry dear!), I woke up dazed and confused and realized everyone around me is sleeping. It's Sunday already. So much for enjoying my rest days. I'm halfway through it and I just slept it off. Bugger. Instead of a Saturday night gimmick, here I am blogging away with no real point in this entry.


Oh, actually there is. I met with three of my closest friends earlier for brunch after my shift. Two of them is still working in the previous company and the other one is about to start in another company. For almost two years, we were inseparable. After listening to all the rants and more rants and a few raves, I realized that the chemistry is still there after months of not seeing each other. I was glad that we're all the same-- even if we look older or I guess, gauntier. If all friendships are that way, then I'll be able to keep friends forever! :)


By the way, notice how my sidebar's getting crowded lately? Added seconds to our loading time, I know, but I like it. I kinda like it when I know people spend time to visit this blog. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :)

No comments: