Wednesday, September 14, 2005

rock mood




I never really watched this program before. It was a first for me when I chanced upon my bro watching it while I'm eating my dinner/breakfast. It's one of those reality shows that are big on TV nowadays. It was interesting and I love the songs the remaining four contestants performed. My brother is rooting for Mig. I love his "Kiss From A Rose" version and yeah, he's got a great bod! Then there's Marty, whose performance I was not able to see because Sky Cable went offline for about 30 minutes (Argh!). My personal favorite is JD, the softie who's trying hard to be a bad boy. He's got a blog in the site too and I like his song compositions there. While Suzie's performance will made me proud to be female. She rocked, literally. She sang this song and I am adopting it as my song of the day:


Twenty-five years and my life is still
I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope
For a destination

~*4 Non Blondes, "What's Up?"*~

No comments: