Sunday, September 18, 2005

team bonding

We had our team bonding yesterday. We had brunch in North Park (great food and fun stories!) and watched a movie (The Brothers Grimm. I love the way they merged all those fairy tales in one fictitious but interesting story) in a mall near our office. It was fun and I hope we could do it again. Before we went to the mall, we posed for a few team pics. Here's one from my Nokie 6610i:



Team Ana



I know the pic sucks. I can't even see my face in it! My poor camphone! I promise I'd share more funny team pics as soon as my officemates send me a copy from their way, way cooler and better cameraphones! =)


By the way, you may wanna check out the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire trailer here: Mugglenet, Veritaserum, HPAna and The Leaky Cauldron.

No comments: