Friday, September 30, 2005

What's in a name?

I have wondered why my parents nicknamed me "Peachy". Until now, family and close relatives call me by that name. Oh, I do have other nicknames given by some people in my lifetime-- Tata, Ta, Kar, Ren, Kris, KK, Double K, Kars, etc. (Tata came from my being 100% Ilongga). I did not like "Peachy" and did not want my friends to know that because it was ruined (for me) by a then teen actress in a used-to-be-popular TV program. (Remember "TGIS" during the early 90s?)


So, what's the point of this entry? I thought my parents were crazy for giving me a nickname not remotely related to my name. This quiz is not that meaningful, but it sure is weird. I went to the page and placed my real/full name and my gender, then this was the result.


Your Pimp Name Is...

Peachy Luv



Weird huh? Does that mean I am really meant to be named "Peachy"?

No comments: