Wednesday, September 28, 2005

tonight's the night

Tonight, I'll be in the office an hour and a half earlier for THE meeting that was supposed to happen last week. It will determine whether I'll be looking forward to my future in the company or not.


This month has not been a good month for me. My QA average barely passed (as of now about 93%). No, I'm not bragging. Our QA passing score is 90%, so really, I barely passed. With that grade, there's a good chance that it will be lowered because of a couple more booboos I made the past week. So, goodbye QA bonus! Huhu! =(


Sometimes, it's just the people I consider friends in my office who make the stay worthwhile (and the pay, of course).



giving the fingers during post-shift


Oh, I hope tonight goes well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh.. i remember the PS days!

teehee.. i miss those. (not the gy shift though)

Unknown said...

But I'm not in PS anymore. Hehehe! I like GY though. :p