Monday, April 28, 2003

I saw fireworks from the freeway and behind closed eyes I cannot make them go away
Cause you were born on the fourth of July, freedom ring
now something on the surface it stings
that something on the surface it kind of makes me nervous
who says that you deserve this and what kind of god would serve this?
We will cure this dirty old disease, if you've got the poison I've got the remedy...


Saturday was spent at home. Slept the whole day and watched VCDs the whole night.

Sunday morning was spent at home too, trying to observe myself and playing with my 2-year old cousin. Lesser pains to none at all. Drank all the water, tea and coconut water I can get my hands on. Plus of course, the medications prescribed to me. I am a good patient, because I know how hard it is to handle "difficult" patients. The rest of the day was spent with someone dear to me. That made me feel a whole lot better. An unforgettable night, as always. [insert "If You're Not The One" background music]. Hahaha! Cheesy me!

Still wishing for some moisture. It rained for while, but that did not dissipate the heat. This morning, I woke up earlier than usual. The sun's rays were gentle then. I had a great night before and I started wishing I could play tennis. I suddenly had an urge to hit some balls with a racket. Hahaha! I still long for a night swim though.

Three-day medication trial is over. Tomorrow I'll be visiting the doctor again and everything shall be revealed. [insert evil laugh] Can't wait for this Saturday.

...the remedy is the experience. It is a dangerous liaison
I say the comedy is that its serious. Which is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how youre gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends because it all amounts to nothing in the end.
I wont worry my life away.
I wont worry my life away.

~Jason Mraz, "The Remedy"

No comments: