Tuesday, June 07, 2005

random thoughts

I bought lychees earlier this morning. I miss eating them. I love fruits. I can survive eating fruits, if only they're not expensive.





I spent my supposedly internet hours yesterday watching "The Science of Star Wars" on the Discovery channel. The first hour covered "Man and Machine", the second hour "Space Cowboys" and the third one "Weapons, War and the Force". It was cool. It was funny too since the 3-hour program was hosted by C3PO (Anthony Daniels) and R2D2.





About a month from now, my PT PRC License will expire. Oh yeah, it's been that long. I haven't even practiced my profession since I first laid my hands on that license. The only person I sort-of practiced what I learned in college was my father. But since he's doing quite well despite the diabetes, the daily massage routine was handed over to my brother since I am too lazy to do it. Haha! So, do I need to get a new license once it expires? Will I ever get to use it? We'll see.





Lately, I have been thinking about the fact that I won't last long in this job I have now. I really don't know what alternative I have to take but I'm getting tired of this call center thing. If not for the money, I'd probably prefer getting a day job. But I guess as long as I'm the only one with a regular paycheck at home, I have to go through this. But when will it end? My feet dragged me to a nearby bank and I asked about opening a savings account. I need to save money. Every peso counts, so I have to start somewhere right? The bank only gives a small interest per annum but it's not like I'm opening a time deposit. At least the maintaining balance is a bit low and it's near my house.





Who do you think will win in the NBA Finals?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh lychees! i miss missing them!

basta kahit least amount lang for the savings account ang ma-save mo, ok na yun! :) good luck saving!

Unknown said...

oo nga. goodluck talaga! haha! pasukan pa naman. gastos na naman.