Sunday, June 05, 2005

what sense?

Is it secret? Is it safe?


The answers to both questions are "No". But with all the things happening at work right now that anytime I could find myself jobless without any savings at all, it makes me happy. Just a simple smile in one whole week of boring and dragging schedule means a lot. A friend told me I probably need some spice in my life. Probably.


It's been a grim week. Two of my friends lost a parent. A high school barkada lost her mom. She's now an orphan and her brother is in a coma too. Oh God. Another office pal lost a father. She, too, is an orphan. She has three kids and is separated from her husband. I admire their strength. I don't know if I'll ever survive that kind of loss-- the grief. I should be grateful of what I have right now.


I don't even know if I'm making sense. But I hope someday I will. I hope someday my life will make sense.

2 comments:

loryces said...

condolences for your friends. :( i can't imagine how losing a parent must be.

Unknown said...

true. i can't imagine too. mas gusto ko na mauna than suffer the loss. :(