Monday, June 13, 2005

why?

After this troubling weekend, I asked myself why:



  • do I feel lonely despite all the people around me?
  • do I crave for things I cannot have and afford?
  • am I not satisfied with what I am? Is it because I know that there are more things in life than what I know? Is ignorance really bliss?
  • am I not happy with my current job?
  • don't I have a passion in life?
  • do I want to be someplace else than here?
  • am I missing someone and loving someone whom I can't see as the one (forever) for me?



And lastly, why...



  • am I often attracted to men who turn out to be gay? Is it because they have more sensitive bones in their body than the average male species? Or is it because I was male in my past life? Hehehe!



      If I fell in love with you
      Would you promise to be true
      And help me understand
      'cause I've been in love before
      And I found that love was more
      Than just holding hands

      ~Beatles, "If I Fell"

1 comment:

loryces said...

i can't answer your questions. i can only give you a hug. *hug*