Wednesday, June 15, 2005

talkin' talk



Talkin' talk is not just talk...
Being there is half the walk...
(by D'Sound)



I feel a bit relieved knowing there are people who would want to listen to my whines. Earlier at work, I was discussing my "love dilemma" with a couple of willing listeners. The good thing about it is that I haven't known them for a long time so any judgment or advice they say wouldn't be biased. I mean, it's like getting a pure, unadulterated opinion from an almost-stranger. I think that's good, at least they won't patronize me.


Now, what I just need to do is to think about what they told me, weigh my options and then decide. Or do I really need to? Sheesh. I am such a coward. All talk and no actions. I guess, two years is too much of a time to just let go down the drain. Hmmm... Another chance? We'll see.

No comments: