Sunday, October 16, 2005

an aimless post

I was awake for more than 24 hours yesterday. Had brunch with my office pals and my new sup and it was the first time I drank beer (just half a bottle, mind you) at 11 o'clock in the morning. Since I work at night, we usually have breakfast gimmicks instead of night-outs.


Met with Lisse for lunch and a movie. Watched "Lord of War". He thought it was the usual noisy action flick, but it's really not. I love it. Why? Coz I saw Jared Leto in the big screen again and gawd, he is still gorgeous! Love his eyes. Aside from that it also helped that Ethan Hawke played the antagonist plus Ian Holm, who played Bilbo Baggins in "The Lord of the Rings", is also in the movie. Ok, enough of that shallowness. I ended up really listening to the lines in the movie, especially Mr. Cage's:


Some people say 'evil prevails when good men failed to do nothing'. They should say 'evil prevails'.


This is my personal fave:


There are two tragedies in life: not getting what you want and getting what you want.


I forgot where I read this but they say the good thing about dreaming is dreaming itself-- the yearning of something you don't have. That once you got what you want, the excitement stops. That's probably why most people are not contented with what they have. We often long for things we don't have.


So, I got home and watched TV for a few hours then slept for 12 hours. This morning, my sister updated my Friendster profile.


click to view larger picture



It's a Harry Potter theme now coz GoF is less than a month away. Ang gulo ng pics noh? But it's ok. I like the pics of the champions plus Ron and Hermione and the texts are readable so that'll do. Besides, my sis made it for me. Thanks! :)


I just realized the reason why I like Stanislav Ianevski (who plays Viktor Krum). He looks like Mark Feehily (my ideal guy who turned out to be gay; the Irish lad from Westlife). Look!





Just look that the eyebrows and the eyes. Oh my! So, if you know anyone who also looks like them, contact me ok? I'd appreciate it. Haha! :)

No comments: