Friday, October 14, 2005

bahay ng pusa

Cat-lovers out there, hear ye! Hear ye!




This post is an unpaid advertisement for my friend, Neko-san (not her real name. Haha!) This is actually voluntary on my part. She is in need of people who can provide a caring home for her pet kittens. There has been a recent population explosion of the feline community in their household. For more info and for her contact number, please check out her blog (title means cat's house). Free delivery (but I think only within Manila or in Paranaque, if I'm not mistaken). :)





Thought of taking a pic while I'm halfway through the book...



hardcover. Anansi Boys. Neil Gaiman.
taken using Nokia 6610i



Gotta love that 7-legged spider! :)

4 comments:

loryces said...

naku eh kung andyan lang ako eh, ako na nag-ampon ng mga pusa :D

btw i guess you're done with AB. i have a question. i might have missed it because the latter half of the book, binasa ko na lang sa ebook. baka may kulang yung ebook ko. anyway my question is what's the significance of the lime?

Unknown said...

I thought of you when I got her text a few weeks ago. Sayang nga wala ka dito. Btw, I'm halfway through. I'm reading only 1 to 2 chapters a day before going to sleep. I'll email you once I finish the book. :)

starshuffler said...

The cat ate my post. :Þ

Anyway, what I said was-- I want a kitty, I wish your friend posted pics, and I wish she delivers in Marikina. Heh heh heh...

Unknown said...

Hey starshuffler! You can send her an SMS coz I'm not if she'll be able to deliver there. Her mobile number is on her blog too! :)