Wednesday, October 12, 2005

caught in the middle

I found myself caught in the middle of the tug of war again. Remember that post?


Since I don't want to isolate myself, I went with the flow. The office is a small place and we can't help but mingle with each other. Little did I know it was stressful. Yes, indeed. Since I'm no tattletale, it seemed like I absorbed all the grievances of each party. I don't want to be a hypocrite. I hope one of these days, we all get together and just honestly talk about our feelings. No if's, not but's, no excuses.


Yesterday, I had some argument with my Ma (what's new?) about the PT application abroad (again?!). Now, my body is aching and I'm awaiting that long overdue monthly period.


I don't even know what's the point of this entry... I think I just need an iced white chocolate mocha with mint from the friendly (and expensive) neighborhood coffee shop. Yum! :)

No comments: