Sunday, January 12, 2003

I can't believe it's Monday again tomorrow. I just caught additional two hours of sleep and I still feel tired and my back is aching. It feels like I'm carrying something heavy on my back. Kinda reminds me of Atlas, but I'm glad it's not the whole world I'm carrying.

I'm online to browse stuff for our assignment/report tomorrow. Another week ahead of me. It felt like I never had a weekend break. Oh well, I have to get used to this. I think I had enough accumulation of sleep during my bum days. But I'm looking forward to our "LOTR discussions" too since a lot of my batchmates have already seen the movie.

Although I have lots of things in my mind right now, something is bugging me lately. I am not so sure. Seems like something is missing... Ok, lots of things are missing in my life as of the moment, but there is this one thing-- a thought that just won't go away. Gotta finish reading up my Joshua Harris book. The answer may not be there, but I just wanna have an idea how to deal with this.

Oh Well, there's still tomorrow
Oh Well, I'll try again
Oh Well, maybe just maybe

~Boyz II Men, "Oh Well"

No comments: