Monday, January 13, 2003

It's break time once again... I just had my own dose of maps, travel, places and airlines so I wanna think of other stuff now.

Love this quote sent by a friend: (kinda reminds me of Arwen sacrificing her immortality for Aragorn)

If all else perished, and he remained,
I would still continue to be;
And, if all else remained and he were annihilated,
The universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

~Emily Bronte, "Wuthering Heights" Chapter 9


Another quote...

...And think not you can direct the course of love. For love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
~Kahlil Gibran


And lastly...

If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I wanna blow you... away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee
"Marry me today"
Yes, I’m wishing my life away
With these things I’ll never say

~Avril Lavigne, "Things I'll Never Say"


No comments: