Friday, January 24, 2003

TPTS at NU

As a member of The Philippine Tolkien Society, I would like to invite you to tune in to the local radio station NU 107 on 27 January, Monday, 7:30AM Philippine time. Members of TPTS will be special guests there and people can call in and ask the TPTS members about any questions they have relating to The Lord of the Rings.

For those people outside of the Philippines, you can listen online at NU 107's website. Be sure to adjust your time when you tune in.

Hehehehe! I'm just excited although I won't be there. Too bad I'll miss my chance to be "popular". Actually, I'm available on Monday at that time since work starts at 3PM. I wonder if I could sneak in...


Acknowledgements

I would like to that a very dear friend for making me a new template for my comment box. Love the colors! Thanks so much!

No comments: