Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Third day of training

Did I say "info overload" before? Let me again correct myself, TODAY is not just overload, it's information bombardment. Maybe, stress from work is good just to forget stress from the home. It's about time for me to get all my PT knowledge and store it somewhere in my mind. I have to utilize new brain cells to store all info during our training.

Did I say "it's like going to school" before? Actually, it reminds me more of reviewing for the boards. I thought my board review was the last time I'm going to undergo late-night memorizing and cramming. Guess I'm wrong. Unfortunately for me, my course did not give me preparation for this (unlike my other batchmates who have International Studies and Tourism degrees and have travel experiences). Read: American geography, travel codes, everything and anything about TRAVEL. Plus, I have to improve and polish my English and that means structure, reading comprehension, listening skills and even verbal skills. Yeah, I have to develop an American English accent. Cool huh?

If I fail in the major exams, I will be terminated. I am scared. Really scared of the thought of not getting the job if I fail training. I survived the boards, will I survive this?

I am now off to Mount Doom. I have to pass by Cirith Ungol first. This is going to be a loooong way. ...

Can't find where i am
Lying here
Alone I fear
Afraid of the dark
No one to claim
Alone again

~Avril Lavigne, "Too Much To Ask"

No comments: