Friday, January 31, 2003

Right Back at Ya!

Tis a busy week. I'm going to start taking actual calls today. With a partner of course since it's just our "nesting period" and I don't think I can handle that yet. I am so scared.

I couldn't believe I told him what I felt last night. Remember the know-it-all guy I was angry with? I just told him that he has an attitude that wards off people. That he has a mind more incomprehensible than that of a woman's. That one time he's such a nice and friendly guy, the next thing he has this i-am-an-intellectual attitude that makes other people feel stupid. Of course he has reasons and replies for all of my "accusations". Like he is not a good conversationalist, that people tell him that all the time, that he has this ego with the size of a peanut who plans to take over the world, but is immature to do so. Egotistic-- that's his term (not mine). Glad he understood me (he must be getting that lotsa times) and glad I got this off my chest. Truly, a human being is difficult to understand.

I have this wicked plan of revenge... Mwahahahahahahaha! No, not with this guy. I think telling him what I felt is enough. I can't change a person if they don't want to. The revenge is for this person who broke me into pieces before and made a small part of me numb. He is the reason why I don't trust men too much. No, it would not be an I'll-kill-you revenge. I won't do the same thing as he did. It's not revenge in the all essence of the word. I'll do it my way. Too bad it's just a "cyber torture", not the real thing. THAT's innocent enough. Mwahahahahaha!

No comments: