Thursday, January 23, 2003

Turned out TPTS is getting the attention it deserves. Wa-hey!

Yesterday, a friend told me that the society was mentioned in a radio station, NU 107, in one of their discussions relating to LOTR. They got questions and somebody mentioned guesting someone TPTS whom people can ask questions from. So, I asked the group if they got any ideas about this and fortunately, one of the members know people from that radio station. Good thing was, the radio station agreed to guest people from TPTS on Monday (27 January)! That is so exciting! Too bad I couldn't be there to listen since I got work. But I am still glad. Then I learned that I got an officemate who is into Sci-fi/fantasy too. She's a Trekkie and a member of Via Astris (org for Star Trek fans). Cool huh?

No comments: