Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Lunch time.
I can't bear the thought of memorizing hundreds of "alien" travel terms within the next few days for the big exam on Thursday. But when I get to think of it, I got through Physical Therapy and all that medical jargon, why not get through this too? But then, it IS a crash course. Oh well. ...

I'm having fun with my horoscope forecast for today.

My forecast
You feel as if you are walking a tightrope and that one wrong step to either side will cause you to tumble to the ground below. Try not to put so much pressure on yourself. You may have the tendency to work things up into a life or death situation, when really what is required now is a light and upbeat attitude. If you insist on making things more complicated than they need to be, you are likely to turn away the very people who can help you the most.

The answer
Who says walking a tightrope isn't fun? You've got one foot dangling over a busy freeway but that doesn't stop you from enjoying the journey. Think what a great story you'll have when you reach the other side.

CANCER
Some rather bizarre dreams could come to you tonight, dear Cancer. The symbols may include people or objects that you would never have thought of consciously in a hundred years. Nonetheless, they do have meaning for you right now. Sit down and make a list of the symbols and events in the dream, then try to analyze what they mean to you. Your dream is trying to tell you something important. Make the most of it.

This is so weird. I had a dream about a certain person whom I haven't been thinking about for the past few months. Then suddenly, BOOM! He was in my subconscious all the time. What's even weirder is what happened in that dream. It was scary. It's just bits and pieces in my mind now. I can't recall the exact details. But why, oh why, was he there?!

No comments: