Wednesday, January 11, 2006

kikay kit

Tagged by Jennie.


What do I have inside my bag?


In this case, I define "bag" as the shoulder bag I usually carry to work. So, here goes:


Wallet - also should have money, ATM cards, a credit card, discount cards, membership cards, PRC license, SSS ID, TIN ID, community tax certificate, company ID


Mobile phone (with earphones) - I never leave the house without it. Never. Even if it means I have to go back home and be late for work. Oh yeah, that happened to me already. :)


Chapstick - really cold work environment, must have this, preferably in mint. :)


Clinique shimmer lip gloss - for shimmering, luscious lips! Mwah!


Clinique dual (pink and brown) eyeshadow with blush - just the small, handy one


Body Shop eye shimmer - shining, shimmering, splendid eyes to match the lips


Avon oil control pressed powder - it's all in the name! No to oily face!


Kleenex - the handy pack one


Hair Doctor - I always need an untangler to tame my tresses.


House keys - just in case they lock me out of the house. Haha!


Extra pantyliners and/or sanitary napkins - for emergency purposes of course


Medicines - oh yeah, just the common ones like diatabs, tuseran, biogesic and something for fever and colds coz I often get sick


Salonpas - the one I stick on when I have stiff neck or when my shoulders ache


Hand Guard - I always clean my hands and if there's no water, I use this. This is because of my OC nature.


Cologne/Perfume - depends on my mood. Right now it's Victoria's Secret Amber Rose. I transferred it to a smaller bottle so it can fit in my bag.


Oh yes, my bag is a medium-sized one despite all it's contents. Hahaha! Now, I tag anyone who wants to answer!

No comments: