Monday, January 30, 2006

you and me

What day is it
and in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up
and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time


~Lifehouse


I got to hang out with a bunch of TPTS peeps yesterday and it was fun being with familiar faces. It's been a while since I've been to a real moot (a gathering of ents... ermm... a gathering of TPTS members). I wished I could have stayed longer (and got to eat ice cream for dessert)! Oh well, it's tough having only a day of rest and leisure. I wish I could be more rebellious when it comes to having fun. I won't be young forever.


P.S.
Currently watching SAG Awards. I think Jake Gyllenhaal is really cute. Looking forward to watch Brokeback Mountain.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Jake Gyllenhaal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a good moot :-) we should e-mail those newbies including peregrina_took@yahoo.com. I so excited actually to see Brokeback Mountain! There's just so much buzz surrounding that film. The way I see it, it's a story of starcrossed love more than anything. So I'd call it a tragic (?) love story before I call it a gay cowboy film. I hope they show it here soon! Or if not, that I get a decent DVD. Did you go home with the Elizabethtown promo DVD? I have an extra one if you wanted that one.

Cheers,
Karen K2

Unknown said...

Karen Kuna! Thanks for the comment. Yeah, I hope we have more moots like that. If you get that "uncut" Brokeback Mountain DVD,let's watch it ok? Hehe! Oh, I gave the DVD to Ayene. I think she wanted it more than I do. Hehe! I can get the extra copy next time we meet then. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Hello China! Thanks for the comment. Yeah, so long Kirsten! BTW, love the Charmed logo. I found a silver-plaited pendant that looks exactly like that. I didn't buy it though. :)