Wednesday, January 25, 2006

odds and ends

Been feeling a bit headachy and sick the past few days. Thanks to medications, I can still go to work and continue with my daily (boring) routine. The weather has been agreeing with me, it has been cloudy and drizzling since yesterday. Excess baggage in my mind plus lack of sleep have finally started to take their toll. I also have to admit work has also been less enjoyable lately. Thank God for friends in the office I can still hang out with. I realized having friends who are in their 20's are cool. We can talk about anything and everything under the sun, even the usually-taboo topics like sex. Haha! Makes life more interesting somehow.


After a long while, I also got to write a letter. Yes, write one, not type it. So, you should check your mail box soon. I'll be going to the post office after this. My hand hurts after finishing 4 pages, but what the heck, it's worth it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I hope you'll feel better soon! I'm also feeling very sickly these past few days, with the coughing and the sore throat. It's like some tonsilitis waiting to happen. Ugh! Damn the weather!

My friends at work and I have these lunch-hour games everyday, either some pictionary contest or this funny boardgame called "Who Do You Do?" which basically asks you who would you "do" between a pair to choose from (i.e. for girls: Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, Kevin Spacey or Kevin Klein, Frankenstein or Dracula; for guys: Jennifer Lopez or Angelina Jolie, Rosie O Donnell or Oprah, Elvira or Morticia). Crazy bunch that we are, we made an expansion set which includes the ff (not necessarily people you'd f**k, but sexual acts and other prurient stuff: lights out or lights on, kitchen or bathroom, finger or tongue, length or girth, egg or eggplant... You get the drill. Hahahah! You should try this at work, it's fun!

Anonymous said...

i know what you're talking about. when i started working most of the people here were a lot older than i am. and a month after i got in, our office hired new people who are about my age. hehe. and we clicked.Ü hey.. hope you're feeling better today. it's hard to go to work when you're not feeling well. get well sooner.

always,
russ

Unknown said...

Mark: That sounds like fun! Will try to play that especially during out of town gimmicks! Cool! Hope you're feeling better.

Russ: Thanks I am feeling better now. :)