Thursday, January 05, 2006

dilly-dally

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My head felt a few grams lighter after I had my hair cut. It's not shorty short. I just had about 2 inches snipped on the end. I don't experiment with my hairstyles. I am a coward when it comes to that. I just stick to the basic-- shoulder length and that's it. I also got my toes cleaned and toenails colored peach (hehe!) and I passed by the nearby dry cleaners and brought 2 Lord of the Rings pillows, 1 Harry Potter pillow and 1 Spongebob Squarepants pillow. Might as well have them smelling clean and fresh since the year's just begun.


Two more work nights and it's the first Saturday of the year. Looking forward to a fun weekend out of town with friends from work. I am excited to use the cam. I filed for leave on Monday and I told myself I'm gonna spend that with family instead.

5 comments:

Carnaval said...

ola! thanks for reminding me to have my dishevelled hair cut this weekend. haha. kelangan na e for duty, mahirap ayusin. =] happy new year to you and your family po! =]

Anonymous said...

hi karen!ü
i am one coward girl too when it comes to getting hair cuts. hehe. anyways, hope you enjoy the first saturday of the year.

-superwonderwomanruss.blogspot.com

loryces said...

i used to loathe getting my hair cut too. i'm too picky. but when i had it cut for the pinning ceremony at a salon, for the first time di ako naasar. yun nga lang dapat talaga pagkagastusan. :)

Jaz said...

'less adventuresome' when it comes to hairstyles....that's what i prefer calling peeps who are not entirely game with changing hairstyles =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments, girls! I know I don't look well in a short hair because of my chubby cheeks, so I prefer to wear it long. I have yet to meet the stylist who can make me look great in a short hair, but that is gonna be tough. :)