Monday, January 09, 2006

out of town

I'm back!!! It was a tiring but fun, fun, fun weekend for me! After my Friday shift, we went straight to Pansol, Laguna. We stayed in the same village like the previous team bonding, but in a different house. It was a pretty nice one.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

view of the house





We had lunch and after that I had to catch some sleep, but slept only for 3 hours. I woke up and it was dark. We cooked dinner, sang some songs and shared stories (mostly about work and people in the office *evil grin*). Despite my monthly you-know-what, I still swam a little after midnight. We took some pics before I closed me eyes again for about an hour.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

girls by the pool





We had to wake up before 6AM and prepared to go to Tagaytay to catch cooler air, so to speak. Hahaha! It was cold indeed. We passed by People's Park in the Sky again and people with acrophobia won't have to worry since there was no view to see. Everything was covered in fog and it was zero visibility about 5 meters away.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

shed pose




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

windy and foggy





We then went to Tagaytay Zoo. It was a few kilometers below so it was sunny and the weather was great there!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

great view!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

going up the walkway





Again, I had my moment with a snake, this time it's the albino one instead of a python.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

me and the albino snake





We went to get our mushroom burgers, buko pie and some other pasalubong, grabbed lunch and went to Manila. Oh I wish weekends have 3 days instead of 2. I'm just glad I filed for leave today. At least I get to rest one more day before going back to work. More pictures here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!Ü wow. you really had that snake in your hand. stig!Ü hope you're havin a happy tuesday.

-superwonderwomanruss.blogspot.com-

Unknown said...

Hello Russ! Yep, it was scary but I held a python before and this albino was my second time, so I'm beginning to get used to it. :)