Monday, January 09, 2006

tick tock

One of my college friends got married last weekend. A couple of my friends told me. She has changed her surname. I told Lau there's no surprise there. We're in the age where people are settling down and having a family and kids of their own. Before this year ends, I'll be adding more names to the "married friends" list. Makes me wonder why I still feel the same. I mean, I still feel like a kid at heart. No, I am not pressured to find a husband and get married. I still have a lot of things I wanna do in life before settling down. It's just that I am approaching the age of 30 and I am a bit anxious of disappearing from the calendar. Yaiks!


Oh well, I gotta think positive. Gotta think like Jenna in the movie "13 Going On 30": Thirty, flirty and thriving! But that's about 5 years more to go, so I still have time.

No comments: