Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome 2006!

January 1st 2006. It's raining today. Glad it didn't rain last 12 midnight. I hope that is a sign of more blessings to come for this year. I spent the early minutes of 2006 with my family and I couldn't ask for more. I don't make new year's resolutions coz I don't want to make promises I can't keep. I just want to think that this year is another chance to make things better, right Lau? :)


A friend sent me this and I wanna share this with you all:


My 12 wishes for you and your family:


1. Happiness, deep down inside.
2. Serenity, at every sunrise (or sunset).
3. Success, in every facet of your life.
4. Family beside you.
5. Caring friends around you.
6. A love that never ends.
7. Good health within you.
8. Beautiful memories of yesteryears.
9. A bright today, with so much to be thankful for.
10. A pathway leading to better tomorrows.
11. Dreams that manage to come true.
and
12. A great appreciation for whatever you do.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Pictures taken on New Year's Eve:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fireworks light up the night sky


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(L to R) my bro, Ma, me and my Pa


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(L to R) my bro, Ma, Pa and my sis



More pictures in Multiply and Photobucket.

3 comments:

ygraine said...

hey! happy new year!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Thanks and happy new year too! :)

loryces said...

yep yep! here's to another chance to make things right and another chance(s) to make new mistakes! har har! happy new year!