Sunday, November 24, 2002

Do you have the time to listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once...
I am one of those melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bones no doubt about it.
I think I give myself the creeps.
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me.
It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up.
Am I just paranoid? Am I just stoned?

~"Basketcase" by Greenday~


~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~


Went to a funeral yesterday. My first goddaughter, Nina Ricci dela Cruz Pacheco died last Tuesday. God bless her soul. She was only one year and ten months old. Life is so cruel. Anyways, she died due to central breakdown secondary to pneumonia. She has microcephaly. It was inborn. I have to admit it was one of my friend's biggest mistake (the mom), but I guess this is for the best. I hope that she makes "better" decisions now that she has all the time in the world.

Aside from the sad moments yesterday, it was also a happy one since we had a kind of "high-school reunion" but only six of the original eight barkadas attended. It was fun. Four of them already have "partners" in life. Two have kids. I guess you know I was one of the two without the partners. Hehehe!

It was weird seeing all these girls I knew from school grew up to be real women. I mean, four of us have licenses and it's pretty cool. It has been years since we last saw each other and I'm glad most of us are happy with our lives now. We made some plans of seeing each other more often than we did and I hope they don't just remain as plans. It's quite difficult now since we have our own lives, our own schedules and our own priorities (kids and husbands/boyfriends for them). :)

I miss high school. I miss my friends. LIfe was so simple then.

Analyn, Junally, Kathlene, Michelle, Rosanna: Good luck!
Daylene, Ria: Wherever you are, best of luck to you too!

Again, my condolences to you, Analyn :(



No comments: