Thursday, November 14, 2002

I am here, doing my research of an agency who might help me start my career abroad. Brinell International Partners, Inc. Thanks to Joy's parents, we spent the entire afternoon meeting the man in charge for deploying professionals in different countries, including us, physical therapists. We learned that he knew some people we know from CAMP and PGH. Small world.

One of the discussions covered the topic about UK-NARIC or the National Academic Recognition Information Center for the UK. He told us he has difficulty finding employees to work abroad since UK-NARIC only accredits four schools- University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University, University of Sto. Tomas and De La Salle University. Am I glad to be a UP graduate. :)

Hopefully, we will be deployed as soon as our papers are complete. We will just pay for the exam. No placement fee needed since the principal (hospital needing the employees) will be paying them instead.

But then I have an interview on Monday for the call center job. I am quite messed up. I guess I will push through with the interview, although I am not sure what's gonna happen if my visa will be approved just in case I get that job.



No comments: