Saturday, November 02, 2002

I have sore eyes. I am a walking virus. Hehehehe! I've been on antibiotics for three days now. Still have the flu...

Too bad I can't attend the NIO at the Fernandez residence today.

Laurice called. Discussed about "PT dilemmas" and I really want to clear everything up for us so we can start our careers and go on with our lives. It's hard.

An old pal called last night. Somehow, that dug up some past wounds and I just don't wanna think about those people anymore. I just hate it when people accuse me of something I haven't done, or know me as someone I am not. I don't understand why there are people who spend their lives ruining other people's lives. I wish I were a real b*itch, I may have made their lives miserable now. But then I chose to be silent, believe in the truth and be glad that somehow, there are people who still believe in the real me.

Dear Lord, please give them a life. So they won't need other people's lives in order for them to live.

Whatta pity.

No comments: