Monday, November 04, 2002

I am doing ok now. Got lots of things to do for the mootzine were making. Still have no dough though I dunno how to get the black shirts. I am also inquiring for exams I have to take in order to complete my requirements for the U.S.

By the way, DJ will be studying Nursing soon. Good for him. He has a scholarship. Wish I had too.

Joy and I talked a while ago. She told me about Laurice's problems and what her mom told her. I feel sad.

I am also kinda confused about what to do in order to take the next steps in our career. Lots of options but very, very confusing. Not to mention scary.

I can teach in a review center and I might be assigned to different places in the country but the pay is not fixed. I don't think I can risk that since I am the breadwinner of the family now.

I can apply for work with good pay but not related to my profession. I think I will go for that. A six-month contract is enough for me to prepare my requirements for the US. I have to finish my current job first, but I guess we're through this month.

I wanna get out of here.

No comments: