Sunday, November 17, 2002

Why do we have standards? In everything we do, we have a certain criteria to follow in order for us to judge what's good and not good for us. Why is it that sometimes, we are not satisfied with what we have and we keep searching for more? Come to think of it, is there really a "more" out there? Are we going to wait in vain?

We keep searching for whats best for us. It may not be perfect as long as we believe it's the best among the rest. I mean, why wait for something for so long and then settle for second best?

But... what if what you thought was second best was actually the best there is?

Welcome to my confusing world. :)

Not only is my mind whirling and twirling, I also have this wall around me that no one can penetrate. These past few weeks, I have been trying to break that wall -- that crab shell (I'm a CANCER). I feel like I need someone to help me, but I notice that people back-out whenever they encounter that wall. They will test the foundation and try to move it, but when the time comes that I'm totally leaning on them to break it, they give up and leave me.

NOTE: Oh and by the way, if youre reading this Mr. Astaroth, I just wanna tell you that I would still want to meet you someday.

No comments: